It’s National Strawberries and Cream Day! Forget about counting those calories and avoiding those delectable sugars you covet seven days a week. Try the seedy, sweet heart shaped fruit topped with fluffy, fun cake batter dip. My cake batter dip recipe will be sure to make your heart melt, and it’s worth every gram of sugar you’re pondering in the back of your mind. Put down that boring protein strawberries and cream milkshake and try this fluffy, funfetti cake batter dip recipe.
Betty Crocker Rainbow Chip Cake Mix | Dippable
Unicorn Sprinkles | Decorative Serving Bowl
Photography is property of Style and Living Profile.
Do not share without credit or reproduce without permission.
- 1 box funfetti cake mix unprepared, Betty Crocker or other brand
- 8 oz cream cheese reduced fat or fat-free
- 1/3 cup milk whole or skim
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 oz tub Cool Whip extra creamy or original (original preferred)
- Place the cake mix, cream cheese, milk and vanilla extract in a food processor and puree until smooth and fully combined.
- Fold the mixture into a large bowl and stir in the Cool Whip.
- Place in your serving bowl and refrigerate. Just before serving, add additional sprinkles and serve with plenty of dippables
Additional sprinkles or food dye, as desired
Cookies or fruit, for serving
3 thoughts on “Fluffy, Funfetti Cake Batter Dip Recipe”
Wow that looks so yummy! I love your blog, the pictures look pretty and cute
Wow! This looks yummy…I need to pin this to use this recipe later 🙂
Oh my days – this needs to be part of my life!