- 2-1/2 cups milk
- 3.5 oz Ghiradelli Peppermint Bark (1 pack) broken into small pieces
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp instant coffee granules
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- whip cream and candy canes for garnish
- Take the broken Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark pieces in a heavy bottom saucepan and start heating it on medium low heat, while stirring constantly.
- Once it starts melting add the vanilla extract along with a little milk. Add the cocoa powder and instant coffee granules and whisk gently till mixed.
- Pour in the remaining milk and let it come to a simmer.
- Take it off heat and serve in mugs.
- Top it with some whip cream and garnish with a candy cane.
Share this Recipe