Strawberry Cheesecake Egg Rolls are not your everyday desserts! Strawberry Cheese Egg Rolls are unique, delectable delights perfect for romantic evenings and awing company. The outside of the dessert is sugary and crunchy with an unforgettable fluffy, sweetness contained inside the Strawberry Cheesecake Egg Roll. The filling is homemade which will sure to please. Serve this lovely dish with a side of ice cream topped with chocolate syrup! Below is the cheesecake filling portion of the recipe. This step should be complete before beginning the egg rolls.
Two 8 oz pkg. cream cheese, softened
8 tsp sweetened condensed milk
½ tsp vanilla extract
¾ tsp lemon juice
2½ cups whipped cream topping
Using a mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
While the mixer is going, slowly add sweetened condensed milk.
Scrape the sides as you go.
Add vanilla extract and lemon juice one at a time, making sure each gets combined thoroughly.
Add the whipped topping and mix until it’s thoroughly combined.
Use my link when you sign up for Shipt and get free Publix groceries! https://www.shipt.com/
Pair this dessert with an affordable delicious prepared meal from PeachDish.
With this code you’ll receive $10 off the box.
Strawberry Cheesecake Egg Rolls
- 6 sheets egg roll wrappers
- bowl cheesecake filling the filling will measure w/ the qty of wrappers
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- side powdered sugar and whipped optional toppings
- Heat approximately 3 tbsp of canola oil in pan over low heat.
- While the oil is heating, scoop about 6 tablespoons (or more) of cheesecake filling in the center on each wrapper. NOTE, the wrapper should be a diamond shape lay. Wrap the egg roll. You do this in an envelope shape. You can usually find directions on how to wrap egg roll.
- Turn the cooktop dial to medium heat, carefully drop the egg rolls into the heated oil a few at a time. The cook time will only take 2-3 minutes. Cook the rolls until they're brown on all sides.
- Carefully remove them from oil to drain. Let them cool for at least 15 minutes. Have them warm as-is, or add powdered sugar, whipped cream with strawberries!
The amount of completed Cheesecake Egg Rolls you end up with all depends on how much you fill each one.
Be sure to tightly fold the egg roll when wrapping to avoid the filling running.
Do not deep fry this recipe.
This recipe serves 3 people at 2 helpings per person.
7 thoughts on “Strawberry Cheesecake Egg Rolls”
Yum. Omg. Pinning to make after the January Whole30.
These look AMAZING! I’m going to have to try these soon!! Thanks so much for sharing! Love your whole blog!! 🙂
Seriously! These look AMAZING!!!! Can’t wait to try them!
These look so yummy!!! Pinned to make later.
Thanks for pinning!
those are awesome. will pin this to maybe try later 🙂