15 TASTY HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPES
1. Delish homemade hot cocoa mix from Raking in the Savings
2. Peppermint hot cocoa mix from A Mom’s Take
3. Homemade hot chocolate mix (original, mexican, peppermint) from Snappy Gourmet
4. Homemade hot chocolate with peppermint cream from Simply Kierste
5. Pumpkin white hot chocolate from The Baking Fairy
6. Crockpot hot cocoa from Stockpiling Moms
7. Reese’s pieces hot cocoa from Savings Lifestyle
8. Caramel hot chocolate from A Thrifty Mom
9. Winter soup recipe for kids from This Mommy Saves Money
10. Chai hot chocolate from Food done Light
11. Peppermint hot chocolate from Living on a Dime
12. Ultimate gourmet hot chocolate mix from Fleece Fun
13. Thin mint candy hot chocolate from The Frugal Fairy
14. Frozen hot chocolate from Little House Living
15. French hot chocolate from The Law Student’s Wife
4 thoughts on “Tasty Hot Chocolate Recipes”
Thank you for the list. I will have to try a few of these, especially the caramel hot chocolate.
Oh my yum… caramel and chocolate is a remarkable combo! The recipe is simple too. I warn you, you will be hooked!
There’s nothing quite like a delicious hot chocolate!
I agree 🙂